Art & Culture
Amsterdam has over 37 museums, offering permanent collections and temporary exhibitions. The most renowned museums include; Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum, Hermitage, Anne Frank House and Rembrandthuis.
Visit the IAmsterdam website for more information about these and many other museums, or browse our special page for an exclusive package and other discounts.
- Anne Frank House (1.6 km - 1.0 miles, 19 minutes walk)
- Diamond Museum (1.3 km - 0.8 miles, 15 minutes walk)
- Vincent van Gogh museum (1.3 km - 0.8 miles, 16 minutes walk)
- Hermitage Amsterdam (0.8 km - 0.5 miles, 9 minutes walk)
- Rembrandt House (0.9 km - 0.6 miles, 11 minutes walk)
- The Martime Museum (2.0 km - 1.3 miles, 24 minutes walk)
- Rijksmuseum (0.9 km - 0.6 miles, 10 minutes walk)
- Stedelijk museum (1.5 km - 0.9 miles, 18 minutes walk)
- Amsterdam is home to a variety of world-famous museums >
- Amsterdam inspires the most cultivated shopper, check out our mini shopping guide >
- Concerts, music halls or theatres: Amsterdam has a lot to offer >
- Take a look at the most popular places to go clubbing in Amsterdam >
- Find the best restaurants and bars in Amsterdam >