In the historical centre within the Canal BeltCheck the area map
Best Rate Guarantee
Find the lowest online rate for the AlbusOnly on www.albushotel.com
A Sense of Bliss
Relax and enjoy your luxury stayCheck the room types
The Albus Design Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
The Albus - Design Hotel Amsterdam City Centre, is central located in the historical centre within the famous Canal Belt. An unique trendy 4 star boutique hotel in Amsterdam centre with forward-thinking design. The Albus is surrounded by all sights, just a few minutes walking distance away.
The Albus is a very hip hotel with special furniture, lighting and materials. Maureen Mak van Waay is responsible for the design of the rooms and public area. She made a choice out of different designers and their products like Coloci, Eileen Gray, Marc Sadler, More Design, Enzo Catellani, Andreas Lund, Flemming Hojfeld and Per Weiss.
- Best location, within walking distance ofall the hotspotsinthe center of Amsterdam
- Free Wi-Fi
- Very easy to get to, even by car (parking garage is 50 meters away)
- Multilingual staff: English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch
- Environmentally friendly hotel. Green Key certified!
- Senses restaurant, one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam with a Top 10 position out of 2455 restaurants according to TripAdvisor
- Our own app: Download now, just like 10,000+guests before you did
Book a room
Make your reservation through this website and we will reward you with the lowest rate, a welcome drink, a late check-out and more!
Make the most out of your stay!
- Lowest rate guarantee
- Book now and pay upon arrival
- Free Nespresso coffee in your room
- Free welcome drink
- Free late check-out (14:00)
- 25% discount on breakfast
Direct Booking Benefits
We will reward you with the lowest rate & several free extras when you make your booking through www.albushotel.com. Make the most out of your stay!Read more!
Want to see seven million bulbs bloom at the same time? Visit Keukenhof, the world’s largest and most spectacular flower garden, open from 20th of March to 17th of May. Relax and let us arrange everything for you.More info
Your visit to Amsterdam is incomplete if you haven't visited one of many museums. The Rijksmuseum is Amsterdam’s greatest museum and reopened in April 2013. A must-do!Book this package