King's Day 201727th April - 28th April
King's Day is the biggest and most colourful event throughout Amsterdam! On the streets, canals, parks and everywhere in between, the city is fully coloured with locals and tourists dressed in orange clothing. It's the biggest street party of the year.
Amidst orange-pride, live music, DJs, parties and a citywide street market, you'll find an electric atmosphere not to be missed. The next King's Day will be celebrated on Wednesday, the 27th of April 2017.
Find the greatest King's Day party's and events.
Just a few things to keep in mind:
- Public Transportation (trams and busses) in Amsterdam will not be available between 8:00 AM and 21:00 PM.
- Taxi services will only have limited access to the city center.
- Parking garage De Geelvinck will be closed all day.
- Trains and subways do operate on a modified timetable, but will be full of people. Please take this into account when making your travel arrangements!
- If you have a flight or train to catch on the 27th of April, we urge you to leave very early, ideally prior to 8:00 AM.
Do not hesitate to contact the reception if you need any help!