The Albus is a 4 star superior design hotel in the heart of Amsterdam, near Rembrandt Square and Munt and offers 75 newly renovated rooms. Senses restaurant serves breakfast, unconventional and creative lunch and dinner tasting menu and all-day room service. Senses is listed in the Lekker500 and has a top ranking on TripAdvisor.
At the Albus Hotel, the Management provides the best service not only to our customers, but also to all our staff. We train and support our staff at every level to create a winning team and celebrates success. This means you will be working for a company which strive to ensure that every guest gets an overload of attention and go out the door with a fantastic experience. This is wat we called; “creating a sense of bliss."
The team at the Albus is young, international and especially highly motivated to provide our guests an unique and memorable stay. We are constantly looking for people and offer many possibilities to develop your talents. From Duty Management, Housekeeping, Technical Service, Food & Beverage specialists to Front Office staff, it’s all up to you.
The Albus offers:
- Excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity),
- Training- and development program.
- An interesting job on a full-time and/or Part time basis.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment where own initiative is appreciated.
- Personal training and development.
- Inhouse Experience.
If you are interested in a career at the Albus Hotel, we like to receive your CV and application letter via email@example.com.
Please check our Dutch page for more vacancies.
RECEPTIONIST / FRONT OFFICE (FT)
- Contributing to the daily operation within the reception team at the Albus. By providing "a sense of bliss", try to personally approach each guest and guarantee a special stay.
- Welcoming guests and providing them detailed information on the city of Amsterdam.
- Taking care of the VIP’s and their associated programs.
- You monitoring the social media of the hotel actively.
- Administrative tasks such as registration of cash transactions and payments, checking reservations and handling guest requests and reservations via email.
- The front desk takes reservations department over in their absence.
From you we expect:
- Experience within an FO team in a 4 or 5 star hotel is a plus
- Speaking several languages
- Good communicative skills
- A flexible attitude, willing to work in variable shifts
- Active and inquisitive attitude
- Living in the Amsterdam region
Look no further and apply! Mail your CV with photo and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received an invitation within 5 working days, unfortunately you will not be selected for an interview. Acquisition is not appreciated and applications that do not meet the requirements profile will not respond.
RESTAURANT WAITER FT / PT
Are you looking for a dynamic environment where you have the possibility for showing initiative and personal development? Do you see yourself working in a modern, stylish and fine dining restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam? Do you have a hands-on mentality? Then this may be your next job!
From you we expect:
- Experience in a fine-dining restaurant
- Speaks Dutch and/or English (a second foreign language is a plus)
- A flexible attitude, willing to work variable shifts.
- Wine knowledge and passion for gastronomy
- Spontaneous, enthusiastic, representative and pro-active
- Living in the Amsterdam area
Look no further and apply! Mail your CV with photo and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have not received an invitation within 5 working days, unfortunately you will not be selected for an interview.
Senses restaurant is ambitious and wants to be in the top 100 in the Netherlands in 2017. We are looking for an experienced restaurant manager. Your main responsibility is to make sure that every guest gets an overload of perfect attention and leaves with a fantastic lunch or dining experience.
- Managing the team for lunch and dinner.
- Contributing role as a host; welcoming guests and providing top service.
- Work closely with the Chief Cook by evaluating and adjusting on a daily basis.
- Assembling the wine list and wine matching arrangements with the menus.
- Based on experience and following trends and developments in the market, make proposals for improvements and changes
- Personnel organization: recruitment, planning (schedules), timesheets and training.
- Handling of requests and reservations
- Monitoring cost control.
So far, so good? Read a little further ...
We expect from you
- MBO / HBO degree in Hospitality
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a (assistant)manager in a fine-dining
- Fluent in Dutch and English (a second foreign language is a plus).
- Living in the Amsterdam region.
- Wine knowledge and passion for gastronomy.
- A flexible attitude, willing to work variable shifts'.
- Innovative and creative.
Look no further and apply! Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a response within five working days, unfortunately you will not be selected for an introduction.