Amsterdam Light Festival 2019 - 202028th November - 19th January
From the 28th of November until the 19th of January the eight edition of the Amsterdam Light Festival will take place. Artworks and installations of national and international artists, designers and architects relieve the inner city of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Light Festival Package
The historical center will be the unique décor for light sculptures, projections and installations during The Amsterdam Light Festival. The beautiful tour is following a new route this year. This new route of the Amsterdam Light Festival explores the eastern part of the center and goes along the Oosterdok, the Oudeschans, the Amstel, the Nieuwe Keizersgracht, the Plantage Muidergracht and the Entrepotdok. The amazing Amsterdam Light Festival tour combined with the extraordinary light artworks create a fairy-tale image. The special boat cruise shows you the artworks in a unique way. We’ve prepared the ultimate Amsterdam Light experience.
This package includes:
- A chilled glass of bubbles and a city map at check in
- An in-depth review of the city from our wonderful staff
- Tickets for the ligth Festival canal tour ''Water Colors''
- Be indulged with an organic and fresh buffet breakfast, served in room by preference
- A warm and rich mug of hot chocolate to enjoy fireside, or bedside
- An indulgent late check-out at 14:00
FROM €194Back to overview