NIGHT RECEPTION VACANCY (PT)
Contributing to the nightly operation within the reception team at the Albus. During your service you are the central point of contact for the guests. The night employee is responsible for carrying out audit work during the night hours. He is also responsible for regular reception activities, service provision to guests, supervising and carrying out surveillance tasks during the night shift.
From you we expect:
- Experience within an FO team in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Knowledge of Fidelio Suite 8 PMS or similar system.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (a second foreign language is a plus).
- Knowledge of the city of Amsterdam.
- Good communicative skills.
- Willing to work in fix shift of 4 night work, 4 nights free.
- Active and inquisitive attitude.
- Living in the Amsterdam region.
Look no further and apply! Mail your CV with a photo and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESTAURANT WAITER FT / PT
Are you looking for a dynamic environment where you have the possibility for showing initiative and personal development? Do you see yourself working in a modern, stylish and fine dining restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam? Do you have a hands-on mentality? Then this may be your next job in Senses restaurant!
We expect from you:
- Experience in a fine-dining restaurant
- Speaks Dutch and/or English (a second foreign language is a plus)
- A flexible attitude, willing to work variable shifts.
- Wine knowledge and passion for gastronomy
- Spontaneous, enthusiastic, representative and pro-active
- Living in the Amsterdam area
Look no further and apply! Mail your CV with photo and motivation letter to email@example.com
BREAKFAST WAITRESS PT
For our motivated breakfast team, we are looking for a flexible (part time) colleague for 3 to 5 mornings a week. The Albus serves a "blissful breakfast" every morning, a buffet full of delicious and healthy products to start the day with. As a breakfast waitress you welcome the hotel guests and escort them to their table. You take care of the cleanliness of the breakfast room and the presentation and quality of the breakfast buffet. You work alternately in the kitchen and prepare the hot and cold dishes.
The Albus also offers the "blissful breakfast" as room service, so you also assist in preparing and bringing these orders to the hotel rooms.
- Experience as a breakfast employee in a 4 or 5 star hotel is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Dutch and / or English language in word and writing
- A flexible attitude
- An extremely service-oriented mentality
Is this your job then look no further and apply. Mail your CV with a passport photo and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A contribution to the daily work of The Albus Housekeeping team
- Cleaning the bathroom and furniture, making beds, changing the bedding, fabrics and vacuuming of the rooms
- Be extremely service oriented and assist guests with any questions
- Follow up all cleaning programs and procedures
- Living in Amsterdam
- Available full time, including weekends and public holidays
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivated
- A clean and tidy look
- Eye for detail
- Speak Dutch or English
- Able to perform physically demanding work
- Experience within a Housekeeping team in a 4 or 5 star hotel is a plus
Interested? Send your resume with photo and motivation letter to email@example.com
For all positions
- If you have not received an invitation within 5 business days, unfortunately you will not be selected for an interview.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements profile will not be answered.
- Acquisition is not appreciated